Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vocab of the Week (Part 2)

This week's vocab word is excitement. Think about the last time you really, really got excited about something. You can't sleep because of the anticipation. Moments before, you're literally shaking, and the feeling of bursting is overwhelming. You don't know what your body is doing, because it moving automatically. All your  movements and thoughts are effortless and exhaustion is not even a possibility. You know this feeling, everybody has. You know what excites you, so let yourself become vitalized. This is what happens to me when I play a really good capoeira game. Every time I jump in the roda, this is what I'm aiming for. Every time I  get you to play with me in the roda, I'm trying to do this for you too. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment